Cress Mix Box
Grown now offers everyone, with or without green thumbs, the opportunity to grow microgreens at home thanks to the new grow kit. You may know microgreens, real vitamin bombs, also known as cress: delicious on a sandwich, in a soup, as a base for a pesto or as a garnish with meals.
The Cress Mix Box comes with 25 refills with 5 different cress seeds – select your flavours above:
- BroccoCress® – Raw broccoli flavor. The sprouts of BroccoCress® are packed with healthy nutrients such as vitamins C and B6. In addition, a germ contains almost as much sulforaphane as a whole broccoli sprout. (source: www.gezondheidsnet.nl)
- Arugula Cress – Mild nut flavor with a spicy undertone. Arugula is not an allergen, but it does contain the substance that causes the mustard allergy. This cress contains Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamin C.
- Red Mustard Cress – Mild mustard flavor with notes of cauliflower. Red Mustard Cress is not a real mustard, but does contain the substance that causes the mustard allergy. This cress contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium.
- Garden Cress – Spicy mustard flavor. Cress contains an undeniably high content of vitamin C, and is rich in minerals and carotene. This cress contains Vitamin A, Biotin, Folic Acid / Vit. B9, Iron, Molybdenum, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Calcium.
- Daikon Cress – The sharp rettich taste makes Daikon Cress a true seasoning. This cress contains Vitamin A, Riboflavin / Vit. B2, Vitamin C, Calcium
- Affilla Cress
- Borage Cress
- Pea Shoots
So give someone a box of fun and health as a present, or start yourself or with the kids and grow microgreens in your own kitchen within a few days. Use our Cress Grow Kit or find another suitable cup or bowl. Place them in a warm and sunny spot in the house and give the microgreens some drinking water every day, after the germination phase. Easy, tasty, fun and healthy!